Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wintery

It's been so cold lately... Yes, yes, I know it's winter.

I took this photo on one of my many late afternoon walks with Robert and Charlie.  I brought my camera along for the walk since I haven't taken any new photos in a while. 

I miss the three best seasons (spring, summer, fall) so much....  *sigh*... Winters are really tough sometimes.  I just feel so achy, tired and unmotivated during the winter months.  I realize that being in the house so much should actually give me more time to do things I love to do indoors, but it doesn't always work like that.  I'm the kind of person that feels inspired by sunshine, by chirping birds, by blooming flowers...  So when all the flowers die and all the birds fly south for the winter and when most days aren't so sunny, it's really hard for me to feel inspired. 

And though winter has its own beauty, which I have seen and admire tremendously, there are some days - like today.. that it's just tiring and moody old winter that seeps deep down in my soul and makes me feel sad, tired, cold and worn out.  The worst part is that winter stays so long...  

Alas, I will stop my whining!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...